BREEAM is the world’s foremost environmental assessment method and rating system for non-domestic buildings.
Operated by the Building Research Establishment (BRE), it comprises a suite of schemes covering an ever increasing range of building types and includes schemes to assess new buildings, refurbished buildings and simple buildings. Blewburton Ltd is a registered and licenced assessor organisation qualified and experienced in delivering BREEAM pre-assessments, design and post construction assessments through to certification by BRE. Both assessors are qualified BREEAM Accredited Professionals.
Our service includes advice on the most cost effective means of compliance, help with gathering evidence and an approach that places accessible and responsive communication with the client at the centre of the process.
We are licensed to undertake:
· BREEAM New Construction: Commercial Assessments
· BREEAM New Construction: Public Building (non-housing) Assessments
· BREEAM New Construction: Multi-residential Accommodation Assessments
· BREEAM New Construction: Other Building Assessments
· BREEAM Non-domestic Refurbishment Assessments
· BREEAM Domestic Refurbishment Assessments