Elise is an OCDEA, accredited with Elmhurst Energy and has extensive experience in producing energy strategies. Elise is also a qualified BREEAM, Code for Sustainable Homes and Home Quality Mark assessor with BRE.
Elise has worked with a range of clients within the construction industry, including end users, architects, M&E engineers and developers, to ensure compliance with Building Regulations and planning requirements related to energy, water use and sustainability. In addition to this she has also worked with a number of Local Planning Authorities to review planning applications and advise them when updating policy.
Over the years her experience has included:
- BREEAM Assessments in: Public, Commercial, Multi-residential and non-domestic refurbishment developments
- Code for Sustainable Homes Assessments
- Home Quality Mark Assessments
- SAP calculations and EPC’s for new build dwellings
- Energy Strategies
- Sustainability Statements
- Water use calculations
- Local Planning Authority support
- Stock assessments for Local Authorities and Housing Associations
- Resident engagement strategies
- Training, workshops and presentations